Friday, October 15, 2010

you think your cooler than me

soooooooooooooooooo... long time no blog.

Well life's never been better and I'm happier than ever :D

Works great, pretty quiet than usual but still got things to do. Poor Carol got her apprenticeship as a hairdresser revoked, so on Sunday, we went around the city to hunt for hair salons. Went to Dreamix, DJs and Kippo and they all asked for resume, so we decided to do it another day, go home and make a resume. Suprisingly around 2 hours later when we arrived back to my place, DJs called Carol up for an interview :D Went in for her first day for trial on Thursday and she loved it. So happy for her ^^

So while shes working, I'm sitting here blogging about her life............. cause I live a boring life in a cave >.>

Anyways, I NEED motivation to save money... impulse always wins :(

But yeah.

3 bomb songs on my playlist at the moment:

Maribelle Anes - Letting Go, fuck shes good.

 

Mike Posner - You Think Your Cooler Than Me

 

Kylian Mash ft. Akon and some other dude - Club Certified

No comments:

Post a Comment